Our grants programme is aimed at supporting families to provide some financial relief when most needed.
We do not provide an exhaustive list of what is eligible in our grants programme as every family has different needs so please contact us prior to application on email@example.com . Some examples are listed below:
- Recompense for partners having to take unpaid leave to support at home beyond their existing leave/paternity leave
- Private purchase of donor breast milk (if your hospital is unwilling to fund it)
- Travel costs to appointments
- Support which may help with bonding with new baby such as costs of baby massage classes etc.
- Payment for counselling support, telephone or face to face, if not available through your support services within a short space of time i.e. 3 months waiting
- Holistic therapies
- Payment for additional child-minding required around appointments or payment for home childcare such as a nanny for a day a week etc. around appointments or post treatment days
- Payment for a cleaner in the home.
- An Ipad or similar device to allow children to speak to Mummy when she may be in hospital overnight etc.
- Holidays (only in cases of terminal diagnosis)
- Prescription charges (Republic of Ireland only)
Our grant application pack can be downloaded below. If you wish to be sent a hard copy of these documents please contact us and these will be sent our first class. In order to be eligible for our grants programme your child must be under 12 months old at the point of application. Please note that our grants programme operates an upper limit of £500. The exception to this is where sadly a terminal diagnosis has been received in which case this rises to £700.