top of page


Support for dealing with your finances

The financial impact of a cancer diagnosis can add unnecessary stress and worry at a time when you should be focusing on their treatment and recovery.

We know that income goes down and expenditure rises at a time when money worries should be the last thing on your mind. The benefits system can sometimes be complex and difficult to understand. With a cancer diagnosis, you may not be aware of the financial help your family are eligible for. Here at Mummy’s Star, we can help you navigate some of this.

bottom of page